Faulty Item Returns:
Prior to returning any item, your case must be assessed and approved. Our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process.
When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs, replacement items or store credit at our discretion. If the product is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Refunds may take up to 6 business days to be processed. In cases where a replacement product is to be provided, the replacement will be shipped at no cost to the customer.
To enable GT Shine to continue offering the very best price, freight arrangements vary depending upon the time that has expired since purchase. Within 60 days of the customer purchasing the item,
GT Shine may provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply). Where the item was collected from our warehouse, the buyer is responsible to return the item at their expense. Following this 60 day period, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
If the item is required to be returned, the outcome of the inspection should take no longer than 6 business days from the date the item is received by our service department (times may vary).
While most of our products are stocked in Australia, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on your behalf. Whilst most ordered parts arrive within 15 days, a small number of difficult to order parts may require up to 8 weeks to arrive.
30 Day 'Change of Mind' Returns:
If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
- The item must be returned at the buyers cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition.
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received.
- Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- 20% handling and inspection fee will apply, to be deducted from the refund provided.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
If you wish to take up this offer, please send us an email stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Our Customer Service team will respond to your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number. All other relevant information will be given to you at this time.
GT Shine will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached.